MSCV est. July 1, 2003
A Motorcycle Licensing Training Center, Administering The DMV Virginia Rider Training Program
Serving Ashland-Broadway-Chester-Hampton Roads-Richmond
Quick links below!
Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic SRP $325
Discounted to $230 for all current and former MSCV students, U.S. Military Personnel, First Responders, Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS
USE “PROMO 95” for your discount
- Open year “round” weather providing
- You do not need a Learner’s Permit to participate in the Program
- 2 & 3 wheel Motorcycles and Helmets are provided
- M2 is for a 2 wheel license – M3 is for a 3 wheel license
- M2 & M3 Licenses are issued on site upon successful completion
- M2 Licensing course end times change depending on class start times and of course weather conditions. The course is approximately 15-18 hours long including breaks and lunch. Plan on about 10-11 hours for range and 5-6 hours for classroom.
- M3 Licensing course end times change depending on class start times and of course weather conditions. The course is approximately 19-21 hours long including breaks and lunch. Plan on about 10-12 hours for range and 5-7 hours for classroom.
- M2 & M3 Licensing courses are conducted over 2 or 3 days depending on weather, location, etc.
- Weekday & weekend courses are available – Registration is online 24/7
Our Program Sponsors: Click on their logo and save
Chesapeake Sail Club… Join us!
Chesapeake Sailboat Charters – Value Without the Risk
Charter vs. Chesapeake Sail Club Membership