MSCV est. July 1, 2003
A Motorcycle Licensing Training Center, Administering The DMV Virginia Rider Training Program
Serving Ashland-Broadway-Chester-Hampton Roads-Richmond
Quick links below!
Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic SRP $325
Discounted to $230 for all current and former MSCV students, U.S. Military Personnel, First Responders, Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS
USE “PROMO 95” for your discount
- Open year “round” weather providing
- You do not need a Learner’s Permit to participate in the Program
- 2 & 3 wheel Motorcycles and Helmets are provided
- M2 is for a 2 wheel license
- M3 is for a 3 wheel license
- M2 & M3 Licenses are issued on site upon successful completion of M2 or M3 Course
- M2 Licensing courses are 17+ hours including breaks & time for lunch
- M3 Licensing courses are 18+ hours including breaks & time for lunch
- M2 & M3 Licensing courses are conducted over 2 or 3 days depending on weather, location, etc.
- M2 Licensing courses are $165 & M3 Licensing courses are $185
- Weekday & weekend courses are available – Registration is online 24/7
Our Program Sponsors: Click on their logo and save
Chesapeake Sail Club… Join us!
Chesapeake Sailboat Charters – Value Without the Risk
Charter vs. Chesapeake Sail Club Membership